Thursday, October 13, 2011

Life Update

It's Day 53 of my new life.
A lot has happened since the D-day--Tuesday, August 23, 2011.  I graduated from college. I made a big move across the country from California to Ohio.  I added a year to my age.  I live in an apartment on my own.  I have a job.

I've reached a new level of happiness in life.
Is it possible for one to sit in an empty room alone and feel happy? Totally.  I didn't know this was possible until I found myself smiling and giggling about my life in Columbus, OH with a place to live and a place to work.  (No, I am not going crazy.)

My work and adjustment to this new lifestyle keep me very busy, and I love every bit of it.
I enjoy shopping for decorations for my apartment.  I enjoy grocery shopping, searching for simple recipes, and expanding my cooking skills.  I enjoy my 15 minute commute to work and the daily karaoke sessions in the car.  I enjoy saying "good morning" to every face I see at work while making a cup of green tea.

One word is all I need to describe my life right now--happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment