Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I'm already ready...

"Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time." - Laura Ingalls Wilder

It's only October 19. It's not even past Thanksgiving... It's not even past Halloween. But I'm already ready for the Christmas season.  How do I know this? Because I've become a child again!

I've already started listening to Christmas carols, and watched Elf 3 times this month. To top it all, I just booked a flight to DC and NYC for this holiday season!  I've been wanting a white Christmas every year. Of course, wishing for a white Christmas in California was pushing it a bit too much, but I'm so happy that I'll actually have a chance of having a white Christmas this year! I can't wait for my end-of-year trip to stand next to the Christmas tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment