Thursday, December 22, 2011

Home

This winter break (lucky me to still get to call this "winter break"!), I'm spending my Christmas in Columbus.  When I decided not to go home, which happened about 2 months ago, I didn't think too much of it. I thought I could handle it--no problemo.  I actually thought it would be great to have a white Christmas and feel the holiday spirit to the max!  Well, things didn't go as I planned. As I sit in my apartment and look out the window, I see rain falling, not snow!

A few days ago, I heard on the radio that there is 23% chance of Columbus getting 1 inch of snow, and 0% chance of 5 inches of snow.  Since then, I've been feeling low. I checked flights last minute to see if I can go home.  I clicked the refresh button on weather.com several times hoping to see the chance of snow magically increase.  But nope, I had to settle with rain and no family for this winter break--at least for the first part.

Hence, I'm pretending to be at home in California. Good thing that I'm pretty good at imagining things!
First stop, San Francisco!



And my final destination, Southern California/Home!



Merry Sunny Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment