Sunday, November 6, 2011

Oh Car!


My car has reached it's 100,000 mile mark!  (I thought about naming my car a few different times, but never was able to find the perfect name for it. So, I'm just going to call it--Car.)

I was with Car since it came to my family in 2004.  Car and I have been to many many places, short and long distances.

Car and I have been to 14 states: California, Oregon, Nevada, New Mexico, Colorado, Arizona, Utah, Texas, Kansas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, and Ohio. Car and I shared a 2,500 mile trip across the country--3 times.

Car and I have been to places that drop to -30 degrees and places that reach 117 degrees. Car and I have seen beautiful sunny days in California, a sizzling hot weather in Arizona, and snow and hail in Ohio.  We've also experienced our first hydro-planing in the Rocky Mountains in Colorado.









Car and I have seen crazy people and crazy drivers all around--many honest people and many liars.  As a result, Car has gone through several reconstructive procedures. Nothing serious, thankfully; just some plastic surgeries.  Although there were some unexpected expenses for me to invest in Car along the way, Car never died on me.  Car has always been a very reliable friend.

100,000 is a big number, but Car is so young and healthy.  Car and I have a long way to go together and I cannot wait for our adventures that await us!

No comments:

Post a Comment