Monday, March 7, 2011

March 4, 2011. Dear Miss Jun

Dear Ms. Jun,

You're a good teacher and you're funny too! You helped Mrs. Priestas a lot. And you make learning fun, but you're serious when you need to be.

Your friend,
Allison
---------------------------------------------------
Dear Ms. Jun,

I am sad that you have to go, but you have to get a job. Good luck!

From,
Luke
---------------------------------------------------
Dear Miss Jun,
Thank you for teaching us. You are very nice. You are cool and awesome. I hope you have fun. Maby you could come visit. I want you to stay. I don't want you to go. Thanks!!!!!!

Love,
Parker
--------------------------------------------------
Dear Miss Jun,

It was fun having you teach our class. You are a good teacher. I hope you get a job at BWE so I can say hi.  Ps. I will always be there for you.

Love, Reno
I will miss you Miss Jun!

2 comments:

  1. This is really sweet heejin. I know how much you'll miss your class but you can always still bop by for a visit!!

    ReplyDelete