Monday, March 7, 2011

You only live once. Live with no regrets.

Dance as if no one is watching you.
Love as if you have never been hurt before.
Sing as if no one can hear you.
Live every day as if it were your last.
- Alfred D'Souza


It was about 8 years ago when I first came across this quote. I was 14, trying to "find myself." 
I don't even forget the moment I first heard it. It was as if a lightening had just hit me with the answer to life's greatest and most difficult question. Since then, I've been trying to remember it every day and live by it.

Of course, with my shyness, indecisiveness, and timidity, I have not been living each moment of my life "as if it were my last."  Going back to my first post... Certainly, there are/were moments that I wish I had lived differently.  There were moments that were near regretful. 

"You only live once. Live with no regrets." Thoughtful words by Erin Cohn. I might have to just man up and live by my favorite quote. 

Be brave, be bold and be  beautiful.  
I've been telling myself for years and years.
I might have to take a step forward and actually be brave and bold.


No comments:

Post a Comment