Saturday, January 28, 2012

How To Get Out of a Funk

1. Dress up. Not in the Saturday-night-going-out outfit, 
but something that requires a little more attention and effort to wear.

2. Karaoke in my car on the way to the mall.
Today's selection included Biebster's "Baby", 
Katy Perry's "California Gurls" and 

3. Get an iced drink from Starbucks. 
My top 2 choices: tall iced mocha, no whip or grande iced black tea. Classic.


4. Buy workout clothes.

5. Day dream.
Picture myself looking fierce and sharp in the new workout clothes for my new obsession, 

6. Buy work clothes.

7. Day dream, part II.
Picture myself looking fashionable and charismatic in the new work clothes 
like Miranda Priestly from "Devil Wears Prada."

At the end of it, I don't even remember that I was in a funk!

No comments:

Post a Comment