Saturday, March 12, 2011

4 years in a book

I have 5 days to sum up my 4 years as an English major.  This portfolio is a very special project for me because it's a reflection my college life as a student and because I've survived being an English-as-Second-Language learner.  I should be proud of myself, and I am!  It is going to be a never-ending, life long project for me.  I will look back to this portfolio with my writing samples and a reflection of myself as a reader and a writer, and celebrate just how much I've grown since my first day as an ESL.  

What's more significant is that I'm combining my two majors, English and Education, in my portfolio.  The focus of it will be English but it will have elements of Education, another passion of mine.  Thus, I've come up with a clever title/theme for my portfolio: "If you give a student a pencil."

I can't wait to see what I can do with it.  If you give a student a pencil...


No comments:

Post a Comment